The zInspector Task Manager / Scheduler can be used to simply schedule your Inspections or it can be used as complete Task Management System for Work Orders and Service Calls.
Important aspects include:
- Rapid Task Search Page – while appearing like a simple spreadsheet, the Task Manager overview page allows you to quickly scan, sort, and search thousands of Active or Inactive Tasks.
- User Management – Tasks can include both a managed person and an Assigned Contact. Assigned Contacts can be internal or external to your organization.
- Calendar Updates – Tasks / Scheduled inspections can show up automatically on your favorite calendar program. From a link in the calendar appointment you can edit the Task Information.
- Integrated Email Communications – within the Task Comments, you can quickly send emails to an Owner / Customer, Tenant, or Subcontractor….all of their responses get integrated into the Task Comment history.
- Office To Do Lists – Easily generate categories of items that need to be done. The To Do List feature within a Tasks allows you to easily track and document who spoke with the client, who scheduled the appointment, did they confirm if their were pets, etc, etc…any type of custom To Do lists needed for your business.
- Work Order Items for Maintenance Tasks – Clear lists based on Property / Unit areas regarding the work that needs to be performed. They can even be pre-populated from your Inspection results.
- Integrated Documents and Inspections – upload or email documents into your Tasks or complete documents on your mobile app. They all show up in the Task history.
- Photo Selector – relevant photos automatically show up from previous inspections. Easily add them to the Task for reference.