To pre-populate the Final Comments in Property Management Inspections with preset text:
- On the zInspector website: Go to Settings –> Admin Settings –> Smart Comments
- Then click on Insert anywhere, and add each of the following lines:
- z:[[ Final Comments | Welcome to your new home. If you have any issues with this move-in condition report, please report them within 3 days. | [Move In] ]]
- z:[[ Final Comments | Thank you for being our tenant. We will process your security deposit return within 21 days. | [Move Out] ]]
- z:[[ Final Comments | This is a visual inspection only. We do not assess any structural or mechanical defects.| [Inspection] ]]
- Save and hit Publish, your Final Comments will now be pre-populated on the mobile app. When completing your Property Management Inspection on the mobile app, you can view the pre-populated text and still make changes if required.
- To be sure you have the latest Final Comments on your mobile app, you need to hit Sync on the zInspector mobile app if you just made a change on the server. By default, your device will re-sync automatically every hour and upon app startup.
Related item: What’s the difference between Additional and Final Comments?