zInspector users can enable the Multi-Shot feature during Property Inspections to take multiple pictures, note conditions and make comments all on one screen!
How to Enable Multi-Shot on the Mobile App
Method 1) In Property Inspection mode on the zInspector app, simple toggle the Multi-Shot option to ‘On’.
Method 2) Tapping on a camera icon will take you to the photo screen, but if you hold down a camera icon for two seconds, you can toggle between Standard and Multi-Shot mode.
Benefits of the Multi-Shot Feature
Below is a screenshot of the Multi-Shot mobile page. The colored circles indicate different uses of the feature. The key to the colors is listed below the photo!
- BLACK : Take multiple photos at a time to show different details of an area.
- BLUE : Change the Area or Detail of the pictures using the drop down menus below the camera button.
- GREEN : Quickly set conditions and note whether the pictured detail is damaged or in need of attention.
- RED : Use the text box to write comments about the pictures you take.
- PURPLE : View the gallery of previous photos taken.
- GREY : Instantly save all your pictures – make sure all of them save before exiting the page.