zInspector users can enable the Multi-Shot feature during Property Inspections to take multiple pictures, note conditions and make comments all on one screen!
How to Enable Multi-Shot on the Mobile App
Multi-shot is enabled in Settings on the zInspector mobile app. We find this pictures works best on iOS devices such as iPad. The performance on Android is highly variable depending upon the device. And, not all Android devices are supported.
Turning Multi-Shot On/Off
Once enabled in Settings, you can typically switch back and forth between Multi-Shot and Standard/Full/Classic zInspector camera mode.
Method 1) In Property Inspection mode on the zInspector app, simple toggle the Multi-Shot option to ‘On’.
Method 2) Tapping on a camera icon will take you to the photo screen, but if you hold down a camera icon for two seconds, you can toggle between Standard and Multi-Shot mode.
Benefits of the Multi-Shot Feature
Below is a screenshot of the Multi-Shot mobile page. The colored circles indicate different uses of the feature. The key to the colors is listed below the photo!
- BLACK : Take multiple photos at a time to show different details of an area.
- BLUE : Change the Area or Detail of the pictures using the drop down menus below the camera button.
- GREEN : Quickly set conditions and note whether the pictured detail is damaged or in need of attention.
- RED : Use the text box to write comments about the pictures you take.
- PURPLE : View the gallery of previous photos taken.
- GREY : Instantly save all your pictures – make sure all of them save before exiting the page.