To add Custom Titles to Property Management Inspection reports:
- On the zInspector website: Go to Settings –> Admin Settings –> Smart Comments
- Then click on Insert anywhere, and add each of the following lines:
- z:[[ Report Title | Inspection | [Inspection] ]]
- z:[[ Report Title | Annual Inspection | [Inspection] ]]
- z:[[ Report Title | New Property Setup | [Inspection] ]]
- The result is that on the mobile app: Inspection, Annual Inspection, and New Property Setup are available from drop-down menu on the completion screen near completion of a Property Management Inspection on the mobile app. The selected Report Title will show up on the report PDF and on the website.
- For that Report Title to show at the top of the report, the option called “PM Replace Header Title?” under Report Settings must be checked: